Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 1 Introduction

Hello Everyone! My name is Lesya. I am a transfer student from Big Bend Community College of Moses Lake, WA. In college, I was planning to go for a Radiologic Technician, but I never made it into the program so I then decided to major in Art and transferred to CWU!  I am from Ukraine originally and after going back to visit my country a couple of times, I got to really enjoy the historical places there and the culture, which is becoming more and more different than what I remember it to be. This inspired me to want to learn more about art and the history of it, and that is why I am here and taking this class:) looking forward to this quarter with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesya! Welcome to the class. I don't know much about ancient Ukranian art, but I know that the tradition for decorating eggs has been around for a long time. Although we won't discuss Ukrainian art in this class, I hope that the things that we learn will help you to appreciate more of the art and culture in your home country!

    -Prof. Bowen

    ReplyDelete